of Angel Fire
52 N. Angel Fire Rd., Suite 7
P.O. Box 829
Angel Fire, NM 87710
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
Welcome to Resort Properties of Angel Fire
To make your trip more enjoyable, please read carefully.
Feel free to contact Resort Properties at 800-338-2589, should you have any questions or problems.
REMEMBER YOUR TOTAL DOES NOT REFLECT THE BOOKING FEE OF $25 AND A CLEANING FEE OF UP TO $138
Please check in at Resort Properties, located at 52 Nth. Angel Fire Road/The Village Center. Our office hours, during the winter months, are 8:00-5:00 Monday thru Friday, 9:00-5:00 Saturday, 10:00-5:00 on Sunday. During all other months office hours are 8:00-4:00 Monday thru Friday, 9:00-5:00 Saturday, 10:00-5:00 on Sunday. Office hours may change without notice. Please call to verify hours before your arrival. If arriving after hours you will be provided with a one-time use combination. To the left of our office door will be a secure box, enter the combination provided to you in your confirmation letter (if not provided please contact us 48 hours prior to your arrival) open door and retrieve envelope with your name on it. Please shut door completely to insure that it locks. We do ask that you check-in with us the following morning. If you have problems please call 888-357-3497. This number is for after-hours only!
- Each condo and/or home is fully furnished, including linens, basic pots and pans (if you are planning on making a special recipe that requires a particular size dish, please bring it with you), towels, blankets, pillows and small appliances. We also furnish supplies, including paper towels, toilet tissue, Kleenex, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher soap and trash bags, sufficient for a three-night stay. If you need more supplies during your stay, you may purchase them either at the local grocery store or at the check-in office. If your unit comes equipped with a washer/dryer, you will need to supply your own detergent, as we do not provide it due to allergies. Each unit is stocked with towels according to the number of people the unit can sleep. Should you desire a towel exchange during your stay, you may either choose to wash your towels in your unit (providing your unit has a w/d) or exchange them at the check-in office for a fee of $10.00. A total restock of fresh towels and supplies may be purchased at the check-in office for a fee of $15.00. Should you know in advance that you will need more supplies, extra pillows or blankets, you may want to bring these items from home.
- Please do not attempt to bring pets unless pre-arrangement has been made with Resort Properties. Most condos and/or homes do not allow pets and will charge a non-refundable damage fee if pets are brought in without permission, as well as the normal nightly rate. If you are planning on traveling with your pet, please notify Resort Properties before arriving to verify whether or not your unit is pet-friendly. There is a $10.00 per night pee fee required if your unit is pet-friendly as well as an additional security deposit.
If your unit is not pet-friendly, Resort Properties will be happy to refer you to a boarding facility.
- Fire starters, enough for a three-night stay, are provided as well. You may purchase additional fire starters at the check-in office for $1.00 each or at the local grocery store.
- All Resort Properties condos and/or homes have either cable or satellite TV with limited channel options. All units have either VCR or DVD players as well.
- Fax, copy machine and wireless internet service is available at Resort Properties.
- All condos require a $200 security deposit at the time of check in. All homes require a $300 security deposit at the time of check in.
Each reservation processed is subject to a $25.00 booking fee which will be added to the total cost of your reservation and is non-refundable. All stays will be billed a cleaning fee ranging from $50 to $150 dependent upon the size of the unit reserved.
Cancellation and Payment Policies
During the following Holidays 12/21-1/4, and 3/9-3/24 a deposit of 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 31 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 31 days or more prior to arrival $150 is non-refundable. Cancellation of 30 days or less prior to arrival the total is non-refundable.
For all other days 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 15 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 15 days or more prior to arrival $75 is non-refundable. Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival the total is non-refundable.
On all monthly reservations a deposit of 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 31 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 31 days or more prior to arrival $200 is non-refundable. Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival the total is non-refundable.
Check In/Check Out Times
Check in time is 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. Early check in may be available for an additional fee.
Traveler's Insurance is available for a nominal fee and is highly recommended. To purchase traveler's insurance please contact our office at 575-377-6441. Traveler's Insurance purchases must be made prior to your final payment due date. You can also visit www.travelguard.com for more information!