of Angel Fire
52 N. Angel Fire Rd., Suite 7
P.O. Box 829
Angel Fire, NM 87710
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
To make your trip more enjoyable, please read carefully.
REMEMBER YOUR TOTAL DOES NOT REFLECT THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT OF 2.5% OF YOUR NIGHTLY TOTAL, BOOKING FEE OF $25 AND CLEANING FEE UP TO $150.
1. Confirmation: You will receive your reservation confirmation via email. We know that mistakes can happen so please be sure that once you receive your confirmation that you verify the accuracy of the reservation. We do require that you sign the signature page of the confirmation letter and return to Resort Properties via email, fax or snail mail within 72 hours after receiving the confirmation letter.
2. Check-in Procedure: Check in at Resort Properties of Angel Fire located at 52 North Angel Fire Road/The Village Center between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. After hours check in procedures will be provided to you in your confirmation letter. Early check in may be available for a $25 fee. A valid credit card must be provided at check in to hold for any damages beyond what our damage protection insurance covers or for missing property during your stay. Each property is inspected prior to arrival and once again after your departure.
3. Check-out Procedure: Check out time is 10:00 am on the departure date. All keys must be returned to the office. If you departing before office hours keys can be left in the drop box located at the check-in office. For all keys that are not returned to the office there will be a $10 charge per key. We do require that all trash is taken to the dumpster and you load all dirty dishes and start the dishwasher prior to departure.
4. Items Provided: Each property is fully furnished, including linens, basic pots and pans (if you are planning on making a special recipe that requires a particular size dish, please bring it with you), towels, blankets, pillows and small appliances. We also furnish supplies, including paper towels, toilet tissue, Kleenex, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher soap and trash bags, sufficient for a three night stay. If you need more supplies you may purchase them at the local grocery store or at the check in office. If your unit comes equipped with a washer/dryer, you will need to supply your own deterge, as we do not provide it due to allergies. Each unit is stocked with towels according to the number of people the unit can sleep. Should you desire a towel exchange during your stay, you may either choose to wash your towels in your unit (providing your unit has a w/d) or exchange them at the check- in office for a fee of $10. Should you know in advance that you will need more supplies, extra pillows or blankets you may want to bring them from home.
5. Age policy: Guest making reservation must be at least 25 years of age and show proof of age at any time during the stay.
6. Pet Policy: Most of our properties are not pet friendly. We have select units only that do allow pets. All pets must be authorized prior to bringing them. If a pet is brought to the premises of a unit that does not allow pets, there will be a $500 pet fee charged to the credit card on file.
• For units that do allow pets, the following applies: Guest bringing pets must declare all pets that will be in the unit. There is a $10 per night, per pet fee. Pets must be well behaved and kenneled while guests are out of the unit.
7. Smoking Policy: No smoking is allowed in any of our properties at any time! Should there be any smoking detected in the unit there will be a $500 fine charged to the credit card on file.
8. Trip Insurance: Trip Insurance is highly recommended. You can get a quote and purchase by visiting www.travelguard.com.
9. Damage Waiver: A vacation rental damage protection plan of 2.5% of your nightly stay is required for every reservation. This plan will cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $500. Any damages that exceed $500 will be charge to the credit card on file. Upon first occupying the unit, renter is responsible to immediately report any damage found. Failure to do so, will make renter financially liable to pay for repair of said damage.
10. Discounts and Packages: From time to time last minute or off season specials and discounts are offered on our website. Discounts and specials are subject to change without notice. You must mention the special at the time of booking for it to be valid. We will not add discounts or special offers after the transaction has taken place.
11. Cleaning Fee: Our Cleaning Staff are independent contractors that work for Resort Properties of Angel Fire. A Cleaning Fee ranging from $50 to $150 will be added to all reservations. The fee varies depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services after departure. To avoid an extra cleaning charge, please wash the dishes and level the property in a neat and orderly fashion and all trash is taken out.
12. Proper Transportation: In the winter always keep in mind you are traveling to a ski resort. Resort Properties cannot accept responsibility for a client not able to get to their property due to lack of four wheel drive. All of our properties are maintained by snowplows and accessible upon arrival. Be prepared!
13. Terminations by Owner/Substitutions: Resort Properties strives to provide you the home of your choice. However, there are times that unforeseeable events may arise that cause changes to be made that are out of our control. This may include the sale of a property, a property no longer offered in our rental options, mechanical failures of frozen water lines just to mention a few. If a situation occurs that makes the property uninhabitable, Resort Properties reserves the right to move a guest to a comparable property. This does not result in a credit or refund. We will make every attempt to provide a property comparable to what you originally rented.
14. Repairs: Service Calls: Resort Properties cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, hot tubs, TV's satellite receivers, DVD players, WIFi modems or other appliances. Please report any equipment that is not operating properly. We will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. All maintenance repairs must be reported to Resort Properties of Angel Fire between during business hours. You may contact the after-hours emergency number only if your unit has a heating or hot water problem. If there is a fire or other disasters please call 911.
15. Left Items: Resort Properties is not responsible for any items left in the property after your departure. Please notify us of your left item and we will make every attempt to locate and return it to you. There will be a $25 charge plus shipping. All unclaimed items will be donated to our local charities.
16. Cancellation and Payment Policies: During the following Holidays 12/21-1/4 and 3/9-3/24 a deposit of 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 31 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 31 days or more prior to arrival $150 is non-refundable. Cancellations 30 days or less prior to the arrival the total in nonrefundable. For all other dates, 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 15 days prior to arrival. Cancellation 15 days or more prior to arrival $75 is non-refundable. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to arrival the total is non-refundable. On all monthly reservations a deposit of 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically deducted 31 days prior to arrival. Cancellations 31 days or more prior to arrival $200 is non-refundable. Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival the total is non-refundable.
The information provided via our website is believed accurate but not guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure all the information is accurate and current; however the possibility of errors and omissions do exist and Resort Properties of Angel Fire is no way held liable to these errors and omission. If errors are brought to our attention, Resort Properties of Angel Fire will make corrections immediately.
All necessary contact information:
Main office - 575.377.6441
Fax - 575.377.3814
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours EMERGENCY ONLY - 888.357.3497